Board of Commissioners
VHFA is governed by a nine-member Board of Commissioners.
The Board includes four Ex Officio members and five members appointed by the Governor of Vermont, representing private and public lending, real estate, and housing development interests. Meetings are open to the public.
- Katie Stuart-Buckley (Director, ARPA Assistance and Coordination Program, Vermont League of Cities & Towns), Chair
- Lamont Barnett (Owner of The Rock and Hammer)
- Michael Pieciak, Ex Officio (Commissioner of Department of Financial Regulation)
- Josh Hanford, Designee for Lindsay Kurrle, Ex Officio (Secretary of Agency of Commerce and Community Development)
- Jeanne Morrissey (President, J.A. Morrissey, Inc.)
- Michael Clasen, Designee for Beth Pearce, Ex Officio (State Treasurer)
- Gustave Seelig, Ex Officio, Vice Chairman (Executive Director, Vermont Housing & Conservation Board)
- Thomas Leavitt (President & CEO, Northfield Savings Bank)
- Fred Baser (Financial Advisor and Founder of Bristol Financial Services)
Pictured, from left: Katie Buckley, Jeanne Morrissey, Jill Rickard, Gustave Seelig, Maura Collins, Lamont Barnett, Josh Hanford, Fred Baser, Thomas Leavitt, and Michael Clasen