Board of Commissioners
VHFA is governed by a nine-member Board of Commissioners.
The Board includes four Ex Officio members and five members appointed by the Governor of Vermont, representing private and public lending, real estate, and housing development interests. Meetings are open to the public.
- Katie Buckley (Director, ARPA Assistance and Coordination Program, Vermont League of Cities & Towns), Chair
- Thomas Leavitt (President & CEO, Northfield Savings Bank), Vice Chair
- Fred Baser (Financial Advisor and Founder of Bristol Financial Services)
- Michael Pieciak, Ex Officio (State Treasurer)
- Lindsay Kurrle, Ex Officio (Secretary of Agency of Commerce and Community Development), Josh Hanford, Designee
- Kevin Gaffney, Ex Officio (Commissioner of Department of Financial Regulation), Emily Kisicki, Designee
- Gustave Seelig, Ex Officio (Executive Director, Vermont Housing & Conservation Board)
- Marie Milord-Ajanma (Supervisory Readjustment Counseling Therapist with the Department of Veterans Affairs, Realtor with Hickey & Foster Real Estate)
- Jeanne Morrissey (President, J.A. Morrissey, Inc.)